KaviarJS is a TypeScript-based framework which aims at helping developers create robust web applications in a speedy fashion. Features cool stuff such as:
- Modular design with Dependency Injection
- Built-in security module compatible with any database
- React Templated Email Support
- Supports running commands from your cli in your application context
- Customisable GraphQL Features
- Complex, yet simple Model Validation
- Customisable Logging
KaviarJS is flexible and does not dictate what database or API should you use. It's flexible to adapt to any needs and provides you with a solid foundation for your project. On top of this solid base, we built X-framework. All open-source.
This represents a set of bundles (modules) built with Kaviar which make use of:
- GraphQL (Apollo/Serverless)
Main features of it are:
- Intelligent and adaptive scaffolding tool (@kaviar/x)
- Plug-in Secure User Management (register/login/reset password, etc)
- Out of the box realtime features
- Type-safe MongoDB with relational features.
- GraphQL tools (authorisation, live data, dependency injection, security)
If you wish to start fast, we suggest talking a look at the sample boilerplate which is ready to go:
We also recommend you use Prettier as your default code formatting tool, this will help you keep your code looking clean without having to think about it.
It would be a good idea to learn the Foundation of Kaviar before diving into X-Framework. This will help sedimentate the principles faster.